ntroduction to Rolwaling Himal Trek
This is one of the high snow covered pass destinations more remote trekking trail, mysterious and difficult to Rolwaling and Khumbu region. Rolwaling and Khumbu trekking area offers an experience of the remoteness of the area, overlooking the spectacular mountains, flora and fauna diversity and rich local cultures Gompa Nunnery, one village and Beding Na, beautiful high situated Tso Rolpa lake, scenery breathtaking. Rolwaling Valley is renowned for being the home of the infamous Yeti.
Rolwaling has a unique environment and is exceptionally rich in bio-diversity which makes this region one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in Nepal. This trek follows the course of the Tama Koshi River through the picturesque villages Tamang, Chhetri and Sherpa with fields in typical terraces to Tso Rolpa glacial lake. Finally the trail through snow covered Tashi Lapcha Pass and enter the Khumbu region with splendid views of Everest Range
The highest altitude: 5930m Camping Trek only
Major attraction: Unspoiled mountain scenery including Everest and Gaurishankar Range, beautiful lake Tso Rolpa Gompa Nunnery and other ancient monasteries, landscapes breathtaking, pristine glaciers, high pass and challenge, unique Tibetan culture and the tradition of the people and their lifestyle
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu pickup transfer NNGTAA staff at the hotel, welcome drink - tour briefing and equipment check at the time convienient.
Day 2: A day full visit inside the Kathmandu Valley with our guide by private car.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Barabise 960m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 4: Trek to Barabise Kavre 1605m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek Kavre Dolongsa at 1900m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek Dolongsa to Bigu Gompa 2519m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Trek to Bigu Gompa 1407m Chilangka, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Trek to Chilangka Bulong 1890m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Trek to Kulong Shalu 1500m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek to Shalu Simigaun 2000m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek Simigaun Forest Camp 2800m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek to Beding Forest Camp 3694m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Exploring for Yalung Ri 5630m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek Beding to Na 4180m (4/5 hours), overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Acclimatization Day: Hike Ramdung Go 5930m and Yalung glacier, Night at tented camp.
Day 16: Trek from Na to Tso Rolpa Lake 4540m (4/5 hours), overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Trek Tsho Rolpa Glacier Trakarding to 4800m (7/8 hours), overnight at tented camp.
Day 18: Glacier Trek Trakading Tashi Lapcha Phedi 5755m (6/7 hours), overnight at tented camp.
Day 19: Trek from Tashi Tashi Cape Lapcha Phedi 5200m (6/7 hours) via Tashi Lapcha 5930m pass, overnight at tented camp.
Day 20: Trek from Tashi Cape Thyomgbo to 4350m (4/5 hours), overnight at tented camp.
Day 21: Trek to Thame Thyomgbo 3820m (4/5 hours), overnight at tented camp.
Day 22: Trek from Thame to Namche Bazzar 3440m (5/6 hours), overnight at tented camp.
Day 23: Trek from Namche to Lukla 2840m (6/7 hours), overnight at tented camp.
Day 24: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 25: Bhaktapur and Patan City Day tour with Guide by private car, overnight in Hotel.
Day 26: Drive to the International Airport
Our tour package includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Cheap Domestic Air Lukla / KTM and domestic airport tax.
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour according to the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their
Catering and accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
* All transportation by private car.
* All camping equipment (tents) and kitchen equipment.
* Conservation Area Gaurisankar allowed.
* Sagarmatha National Park permit and all necessary permits.
* Climbing Sherpa and equipment.
* First medical kit box.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office service fee.
* All government taxes
Our Tour Package does not include;
* The meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would be very happy to help).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Fees Nepal tourist visa.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be rented KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* All costs that arise because of a change in the itinerary, because of landslides, political unrest, and
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not included in the cost.
* Horse rental and additional carriers due to natural disasters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver