Around Manaslu trekking offers an unique opportunity to experience relatively "untouched" region of Nepal
Around Manaslu trekking offers an unique opportunity to experience relatively "untouched" region of Nepal.Opened for trekking only in 1991, it provides spectacular beauty along the western border of Nepal and Tibet/China and this area offers a combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed beauty, and biological diversity and provides mastic view of the Tibetan plateau against stark white Himalayas this is a truly spiritual place. Now this is a controlled trekking route which requires special permits to organize trekking groups to venture round its spectacular circuit ,Fantastic mountain scenery, spanning altitudes from 575 m to 5100 meter Dramatic Larkya La (pass) this is one of the friendly pass of Nepal.
The standard 14 to 15 days hike begins from Arughat small town of Gorkha district Trekking of Manaslu round goes through two National park of Nepal (Starts from Manaslu Conservation area and end other side at Annapurna Conservation Area. A diverse range of ecosystems and ethnic cultures & indigenous groups, and a trail that puts closer to Tibet than any other trek in Nepal.
KEY INFORMATIONT ABOUT THE TREK
Trek Name : Round Manaslu Trekking
Trek Duration : 14Days,17days including Kathmandu
Special Season : February, March, April, May, September, October
Trek Grade : Moderate
Accommodation : Tea house Trek
Group Size : Min 2 to Max 12persons in a group
Min high altitude : (525m) Arughat
Max high altitude : 5135m(Larkya pass)
Mode of Travel : Drive: Kathmandu to Arughat and Drive :Beshisahar to Pokhara or Kathmandu
1. Arrival Kathmandu transfer to Hotel(1320m)
2. Kathmandu valley sightseeing(Sightseeing Kathmandu Valley (the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine art)
3. Driving from Kathmandu to Arughat (535m round 10hrs by private bus)
4.Drive from Arughat to Machakhola(930m) 5hrs walk
5. Machha Khola to Jagat (1,350m) 7 hrs. walk
6. Jagat to Deng. 7 hrs. walk
7. Deng to Ghap (2,095m) 6 hrs. walk
8. Ghap to Lo Gaon (3,150m) 5 hrs. walk
9. Lo Gaon to the main village, Sama Gaon/Sama Gompa (3,500m) 6 hrs. walk
10. Samagaun to Samdo(3860m-5 hours walk)
11. Rest Day at Samdo village (sightseeing of tradition Tibetan village)
12. Samdo to High Camp(4460m-5 hours walk)
13. High Camp to Larkya La Pass (5100m.), camp to Bimthang
15. Bimtang to Dharapani(1920m-8 hours walk)
14. Drive from Dharapani to Beshisahar(760m-8 hours walk)
16. Beshisahar to Kathmandu(1300m-6hours by private bus)(Trek ending day)
17. Departure or settle your own destination.
EXTEND YOUR HOLIDAY
The program will be followed by sightseeing, Village tour, Rafting, Hiking, Horse ridding and the Mountain flight on the interest of the clients.
#Note: Contact to us for the price of trekking and other more information
This Cost Includes + 4 P/p
o All transfers with Tourist bus or privat vehicle to Arughat / KTM
o 3 Night Hotel in Kathmandu with B/B
o Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu valley all temples/Monastery entrance fees.
o All accommodation and meals during the trek
o All necessary paper work with Trekking permit
o All government and local taxes.
o All Nepali’s staff salary.
o Nepal’s insurance
o Guide and potters
• Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
• Excess baggage charges
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
• Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
• Tips for guides and potters