Tsumvalley with Manaslu Trek offers an unique opportunity to experience relatively safe and sound region of Nepal.
Tsumvalley with Manaslu Trek
Around Manaslu Manaslu Trekking offers an unique opportunity to experience relatively safe and sound region of Nepal. Opened for trekking only in 1991, it provides spectacular beauty along the western border of Nepal and Tibet/China and this area offers a combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed beauty, and biological diversity and provides mastic view of the Tibetan plateau against stark white Himalayas this is a truly spiritual place. Now this is a controlled trekking route which requires special permits to organize trekking groups to venture round its spectacular circuit. Fantastic mountain scenery, spanning altitudes from 575 m to 5100 meter Dramatic Larkya La (pass) this is one of the friendly pass of Nepal.
The word Tsum is derived from Tibetan word, ‘Tsombo’, which literally mean bright ( vivid). Traditionally Tsum Valley was culturally district geographical area called ‘Tsum Tso Chucksums’, which means thirteen provinces ruled as a single territory. A beautiful trails that is just newly opened virgin trail. Crossing through beautiful villages, entering into restricted area with special permit takes you to the heart of cultural and traditional hub, where you will see the real and true image of ancient habitant is untouched by outer world. Chumchet and Chhekampar are one of the most remote village development committees in Gorkha District so Development of infrastructures are very low. This hidden valley is surrounded by Mountains as, Boudha Himal, Himal Chuli, Ganesh Himal and Sringi Himal. The people of this area still practice polyandry system and they have unique culture, tradition and their own tongue. Many Tsumbas (Resident of Tsum Valley) report that they have seen or found the signs of Methi, commonly referred as the ‘Yeti’ or ‘Abominable Snowman’. This area is just opened by October 2007.
Key information of Trek
Trek Name : Round Manaslu Trekking
Trek Duration : 25Days,28days including Kathmandu
Special Season : February, March, April, May, September, October
Trek Grade : Moderate
Accommodation : Camping
Group Size : Min 2 to Max 12persons in a group
Min high altitude : (525m) Arughat
Max high altitude : 5135m(Larkya pass)
Mode of Travel : Drive: Kathmandu to Arughat and Drive :Beshisahar to Pokhara via Kathmandu.
1. Arrival Kathmandu ransfer to Hotel(1320m)
2. Kathmandu valley sightseeing(Sightseeing Kathmandu Valley (the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine art)
3. Dviving from Kathmandu to Arughat(535m –round 10hrs by private bus)
4. Arughat to Linding(860m-7km-4hrs)
5. Linding to Machakhola(930m-9km-5hrs walk)
6. Machha Khola to Dobhan (1410m-6 hours walk)
7. Dobhan to Philim(2040m-5.5 hours walk)
8. Philim to Chumling(2363m-3.5 hours walk)
9. Chumling to Chhokangparo(3010m-8 hours walk)
10. Rest day at Chhokangparo (3361m-5 hours walk-around)
11. Chhokangparo to Nile(3700m-3 hours walk)
12. Nile to Bhajyo(Chhekya)( 3240m-4.5 hours walk)
13. Rest day at Bhajyo(Chhekya)( 2400m-7 hours walk)
14. Nile to Chhen Gompa(3200m-4 hours walk)
15. Chhen Bompa to Chumje(2468m-5 hours walk)
16. Chumie to Bihi(1990m-7 hours walk)
17. Bihi to Namrung(2660m-7 hours walk)
18. Namrung to Lho(3180m-6 hours walk)
19. Lho to Samagaun(3525m- 5 hours walk
20. Samagaun to Samdo(3860m-5 hours walk)
21. Rest Day at Samdo village (sightseeing of tradition Tibetan village)
22. Samdo to High Camp(4460m-5 hours walk)
23. High Camp to Larkya La Pass, camp at Bimtang(3930m-7 hours walk)
24. Bimtang to Dharapani(1920m-8 hours walk)
25. Dharapani to Ghermu(1100m-7 hours walk)
26. Ghermu to Beshisahar(760m-8 hours walk)
27. Beshisahar to Kathmandu(1300m-6hours by private bus)(Trek ending day)
EXTEND YOUR HOLIDAY
The program will be followed by sightseeing, Village tour, Rafting, Hiking, Horse ridding and the Mountain flight on the interest of the clients.
#Note: Contact to us for the price of trekking and other more information.
This Cost Includes + 4 P/p
o All transfers with Tourist bus or privat vehicle to Arughat / KTM
o 3 Night Hotel in Kathmandu with B/B
o Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu valley all temples/Monastery entrance fees.
o All accommodation and meals during the trek
o All necessary paper work with Trekking permit
o All government and local taxes.
o All Nepali’s staff salary.
o Nepal’s insurance
o Guide and potters
• Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
• Excess baggage charges
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
• Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
• Tips for guides and potters